cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Permissions error" (NOT code 200 permissions error) while logging into Facebook Live

slockha
Listener

I am trying to test broadcasting a zoom meeting onto a FB group livestream.  
My zoom account settings have this enabled.
I originally had a code 200 permissions error - so I added the zoom apps to my FB groups admin settings (both the zoom Dev and zoom prod apps).  On my personal profile it appears the zoom prod app is linked somehow now as well.
When I go to broadcast the meeting into my FB group, it now shows "permissions error" without a 200 code.  I have cleared my cache, updated browser, tried on chrome and safari, restarted computer, zoom and browsers are up to date.
Any help? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

slockha
Listener

FYI Problem solved via group settings > add features > more features > enable live video.  It was defaulted off. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@slockha 

The error seems to be facebook related error.

Found this solution below online - https://docs.contentstudio.io/article/714-how-to-fix-auth-errors-facebook-permissions-error-200

Sometimes, you may receive the Facebook Permissions Error 200 when attempting to post to your Facebook Group or Page via ContentStudio. The recommended course of action to fix this error is the re-authorization of your Facebook account and allow all permissions.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.
Cheers!

I am not using ContentStudio.  I had the 200 error before and now i do not.  I am trying to integrate directly from the zoom meeting to facebook, which is trying to log me in via the browser. 

IP-Man

Could you try the Recommended fix below?

"The recommended course of action to fix this error is the re-authorization of your Facebook account and allow all permissions."

Cheers!

I removed the app on my business integrations.  i went back through trying to access facebook via zoom.  instead of giving permissions to the 1000+ groups i am part of, i only provided permissions to the groups i am an admin for in case that was it.  I also tried once with the default permission in the attached photo of "friends" and once with "public".   Same permissions error.

slockha
Listener

FYI Problem solved via group settings > add features > more features > enable live video.  It was defaulted off. 

Is this group setting inside FB? I'm experiencing the same issue now for all of my groups. Not sure why all of a sudden!