cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom version 5.7.8 (1247) not working with integrated camera Dell Latitude E7250

mherringufledu
Listener

Latest update does not work with the integrated camera in a Dell Latitude E7250. It causes the camera to focus off-center and the view is very wavy-grainy. Anyone have any suggestions? I would appreciate any advice on how to rollback a zoom update or install the previous version. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

You can try going to your Video Settings in Zoom and toggling on-off or off-on your HD a Ratio settings.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Rupert

You can try going to your Video Settings in Zoom and toggling on-off or off-on your HD a Ratio settings.

Thank you. It was toggled "off". Turning it "on" fixed the issue. 

Did not work for me. I have updated my driver for my Dell integrated camera, uninstalled and re-installed Zoom, restarted a couple of times. I do not have a camera image on my video. Yesterday at the Zoom meeting only my name appeared in my box; no image of me or video of me during the meeting. 

BettyWarn
Listener

I'm having the same problem, using a Dell integrated webcam HD on a Dell 7000.  No video at all.  Also did multiple restarts, reloaded Zoom client, tried from Zoom website, updated drivers.  Nothing works 

Rorschach256
Listener

I am having this problem with my Dell Vostro 3650 as well. no video at all. It was working last week and I am unaware of any changes to the system.