cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom licenses downgraded to basic - by itself

umairj
Listener

We have many licenses in our account that we have assigned to our user. 

Today all users are downgraded to basic. What could have caused that? Can this be reverted? and is there a log where I could check how did this change?

2 REPLIES 2

DougAndersonOTT
Listener

This happened to us, too. I have all the same concerns and questions. Very concerning.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @umairj @DougAndersonOTT, this is odd! I'm sorry that you are both experiencing issues with the licensing of your users. 

In this case, I would suggest reaching out to the owner of the account so that they can pull the admin report for the Zoom account in question. Admin activity logs allow account owners and other users with a customized role the ability to view changes made by admins on the account, which includes changes in role and license assignments for users. To locate the Admin Activity logs, please follow the steps outlined here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067251

If you are unable to see who made the changes and it does not appear to come from your organization, please reach out to our support team so that they can take a deeper look. Thank you! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?