cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let Z-SPAN! provide you with Zoom Events guidance, techs, or producers

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Are you a current or potential Zoom Events licensee looking for guidance and support? As the leading Zoom Community Champion in 2023, I've helped numerous Zoom Events users and made many friends among experienced Zoom Events producers ready to help you with Zoom Events in any of these areas:

• Pre-sales guidance on choosing Pay Per Attendee licenses versus "Unlimited" licenses (which aren't really "unlimited")
  • Help navigating the maze of options available just to get started with your event
  • Technical staff to assist with session production during the event
  • An experienced event producer to develop and run with your event

My group of Zoom-Skilled Producers is here to help you. We are affiliate producers around the world, with a broad base of experience developing Zoom Events and Sessions.

Get a Free 30-Minute Consultation

Visit the Z-SPAN web site and schedule a 30-minute consultation. During this consultation, I'll ask you about your event production needs, then put you in touch with an ideal match from our team of experienced Zoom Events producers. Don't let the complexities of Zoom Events hold you back. Get the affordable, expert help you need early to make your event a success. Schedule your consultation today and let's get started!

https://Z-SPAN.com 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !
0 REPLIES 0