cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom image glitchy

Kirsto
Listener

my video image keeps going glitchy. I've tried so many different things to resolve this: uninstalled and reinstalled zoom; changed computers; changed video cameras; moved to ethernet direct rather than via wifi; turned off all bluetooth hardware (keyboard, mouse, phone, etc.) while on zoom - this one seems to work the best and when i want to use the bluetooth keyboard again then the video signal goes wonky again. I've included a screen shot. I've reached out to my internet provider and because Zoom is the only program affected it seems this may be where I can find a solution to the problem. Any ideas? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaVendetta
Listener

Did you try disabling "video de-noise"? It's one of the Advanced settings. You might have to click a link in your settings/preferences that says Advanced. Supposedly version 5.13.5 fixed this issue (something affecting computers with less powerful CPUs?). But some people still seem to have the issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaVendetta
Listener

Did you try disabling "video de-noise"? It's one of the Advanced settings. You might have to click a link in your settings/preferences that says Advanced. Supposedly version 5.13.5 fixed this issue (something affecting computers with less powerful CPUs?). But some people still seem to have the issue.

CarlaVendetta
Listener

Just in case you left out this step:  it is critical that you do the full uninstall, then reboot. Only after rebootting do a new install of Zoom.