Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for May 2023 ‌✅‌

1 Facing error code 10008 and can't update Zoom for macOS? 1. Solution by @S_K Discussion: can't update zoom for mac - error code 10008 Still having issues? Check out the Knowledge Base Article on Zoom error code 10008 2 Having issues copying and pas...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen lock

my screen is locked and is not visible to others. Have also uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again, but the problem persist.

SKDutch by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to unmute while watching screen share

I am often unable to find the unmute button to speak during someone else's screen share.For every single meeting, I need to take notes on one screen while watching a screen share on the other.The mute functionality is only available on Zoom's video w...

jllogan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Schedule on Behalf of

I granted scheduling privilege's to another user within my organization they show up in the "I can schedule for" section I can see my name in the "Assign scheduling privilege's to" section When i go to schedule a meeting for another user after creati...

co-host

Hello! Please tell me. If I enable the co-host feature, can I designate a person as a co-host with a basic version of the account?

Unfero by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time zones

This is probably a silly question. I’m in EST (Massachusetts) and I will be hosting a meeting when I am out of this time zone. Do I create the meeting using the time zone I will be in on that day? Every time I switch it to a time zone that I will be ...

PeggyC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes