cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Zoom Room - I have back to back meetings

deb7
Listener

Hi! I have back to back meetings with sometimes 8 students in a row  (1 student at a time) in my personal zoom room. Do I need to end each meeting in my personal zoom room and then start personal room up again to meet with next student (a bit cumbersome) or is there a way I can stay in the room and move from student to student?

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @deb7.

As long as you are a Licensed (paid) user, your meetings are not limited to 40 minutes, and you should be able to work with your students one at a time in your PMI room without existing and restarting.  Sound like it might be advisable to enable the Waiting Room (if you don't already have it enabled), to preclude subsequent students from entering too early.  Just say goodbye to your current student, ask the to leave the meeting with the red Leave button in the lower right, and when they're gone, you can bring in the next student.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @deb7.

As long as you are a Licensed (paid) user, your meetings are not limited to 40 minutes, and you should be able to work with your students one at a time in your PMI room without existing and restarting.  Sound like it might be advisable to enable the Waiting Room (if you don't already have it enabled), to preclude subsequent students from entering too early.  Just say goodbye to your current student, ask the to leave the meeting with the red Leave button in the lower right, and when they're gone, you can bring in the next student.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

deb7
Listener

Thank you Ray! I appreciate your help with this!