cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Crashing Unexpectedly When Sharing Screen

LaurenEngelking
Listener

Hello, 

Every time I share my screen other participants cannot see my screen, despite it showing up as shared on mine. As well, shortly after I screen I keep getting a notification that "Zoom has quit unexpectedly". I have tried restarting Zoom, exiting and rejoining, etc. Please help!

47 REPLIES 47

I have 64-bit installed (reinstalled with the installer from the website as suggested) and it still crashes for me.

msthilaire
Listener

I am also having this problem, it's affecting my job, I can't share my screen with anyone while trying to work on projects.

If you can, please try to deinstall Zoom and reinstall with the x64 Bit Installer.

I tried this, it still crashes

dwilhelm77
Listener

I can finally confirm that completely uninstalling and then using the 64-bit version has solved the issue for me as well. 

msthilaire
Listener

Same here, issue is fixed!!!

If you go to the link I posted above ( not the normal download area ) you can find all the installers, you should look for the full "64 bit full MSI installer" and download.  

Fixed my problem immediately. 

armin1955
Listener

it happens to mine all the time, cant get ahold of anyone at Zoom, im even trying to get a refund this app has gone to hell, unless you pay $2000 a year 

scbrasure
Listener

Just had it happen to me last night.  I've used the program before without an issue, so the tech dept. at Zoom needs to figure out what is causing this problem!