cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM - STOP CHANGING POLLS AND MEETING SETTINGS SO OFTEN!

moxiejeff
Listener

This completely new Polls interface is awful. Everyone in my company is stressing out on a MONDAY before the holiday because Zoom has yet again completely changed everything so drastically that we have no way of doing business currently.

Why they decided to put ALL polls in one menu now, vs by class offering, is beyond comprehension. I really wish ZOom would stop with all these insane updates that NO ONE is asking for.

3 REPLIES 3

JW8
Listener

I completely agree. We have a library of 60+ polls, our trainers now have to scroll through the entire list to select the 5 or 6 they require. In a fast paced training session this is almost impossible. This is a totally retrograde "upgrade"; I am going to have to delete the entire library and add polls to prior to each session then delete again. Who thought that this was what customers wanted?

MelisaGLS
Listener

Does Zoom jump into these forums to answer questions?  On-line support was not able to help.

We use Zoom for custom virtual training.  Our polls are unique to the course.  In a few weeks, I am going to have hundreds of polls sitting in my poll library.  This does not work.

pwalker
Listener

I completely agree.  We have a portfolio the size of a small university program and this change means that we will have over 100 polls in the repository.  What were we expecting to gain with this change?  And, why are we not notified by account when it is happening?