cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong timezone and time range on the subscription period

MinhVi
Listener

My time zone is GMT +7, I purchased Zoom Meeting Pro for 1 month period in GMT +7, 9:13 AM, April 14, 2022.

Supposely, my service effective date would be on April 14, 2022, and next invoice date is May 14, 2022.

But in my Zoom billing and invoice, the Subscription Period is from April 13 to May 12.

Is there anything you can help me for the time period? Because I still have works need to be done by Zoom on May 13, 2022.

My invoice number is INV143067649.

Also, I already checked my profile's timezone, even reset it and search for help through email but still haven't had any helps.

2 REPLIES 2

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thank you for visiting the Zoom Community to seek support. Because this case is unique to your Zoom account, I would suggest that you log a problem with Zoom Support at
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new so support/account team can help you with the concern.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

I have similar problem in the past too. May I know Zoom billing is following which time zone when come to renewal?  Does it follow US time zone PT or ET?