cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realize monthly subscription model

Bastian
Listener

Hello.

Is it possible to realize the following pricing model with zoom?

- there will be one call every day

- Attendees pay to access for one month. If they pay at 14th of April, they can access until 14th of Mai. If they pay at the 20th of August, they can access until 20th if September

- if this is secured with an individual passcode then only one person can access a call with that code at the dame time. So you might give your code to a friend and you can both access then, but not at the same time (to authorize by account would also be fine)

- subscription is automatically prolonged (monthly payment) if not canceled x days before the end of a payment period.

- New attendees should be allowed to attend x times for free.

Additional notes:

- I could implement the payment with a payment provider and talk with the zoom API to generate access tokens or add and remove attendees or so.

Can you please give me a rough map about which way to go? Is it possible at all and which ways are possible? What are basic terms I need to know to find my way through the landscape of zoom products, functions and features?

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Bastian, welcome to the Zoom Community! Apologies for the delay in response.

In this case I would suggest reaching out to our sales team here: https://explore.zoom.us/en/contactsales/

They will be happy to help go over the different options.

Carla
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?