Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Break Out Rooms

Is there a way to limit the number of people in each break out room? Example...If I have 110 participants can I manually indicate how many people can be in a break out room?Break out room 1 = 33Break out room 2 = 36Break out room 3 = 41 When each bre...

tpzeno by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video is red in Zoom but fine on Webcam

When in Zoom, the video is super red but when I am using the same camera in other apps, it is fine. Anyone have any ideas? I have tried the limited settings in Zoom. In the pictures attached, you can see the difference. Any help would be great. Thank...

CWMWCW by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Copy and Paste

I cannot copy and paste anything from the chat, even using the Control P&V and Command P&V. Does anyone know how to remove this setting?

sglz101 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

I have recorded a meeting to my computer and now when I play it back it has the Gallery view in it. How can I remove the gallery view please.

letitia by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn sound to zero

I really want to turn zoom sound to zero sometimes. Eg receiving an important phone call. Using multiple devices in the same room.

APD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Livestream settings not updating in client

I have been attempting to update my account's Livestream Settings under the Account Settings > In Meeting (Advanced) section, but the changes are not applying in my windows client. I have changed the setting from YouTube to Custom Service but the cli...

JustinB_0-1645661564204.png JustinB_1-1645661597718.png
JustinB by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Filters disappeared

I updated my Zoom app. Now there is no option to apply filters (the button is there but there are no options listed) except to blur the background. How do I add the filters back in?

PJKK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

live transcription service not in my settings

Hi, I am trying to enable the live transcription service but am not given that option in my settings. The two options I am given are:-Allow use of caption API Token to integrate with 3rd-party Closed Captioning services-Allow viewing of full transcri...

Screen Share

I was able to screen share between different google chrome windows with my previous computer. I just replaced it yesterday and I am not able to select only one google chrome window to screen share. It allows me to share all my google windows at once,...