cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar and Email Nurture Sequences - HELP PLEASE!

ye1001
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am creating a Webinar on Zoom.
I will be sending all my own contacts my Zoom Registration Link.
I have 3 Partners who will be sending affiliate Zoom links that I have created in Zoom.
I need to track who registers and attend through my registration link.
And who registers and attends through my affiliate partner registration links (they earn commission).

When a prospective user receives the registration link, they register and then get the zoom link for the meeting via email.

My questions are:
Once registered, can ALL registrants use the same Zoom Link to access the webinar?
Where can I find that Zoom Link to access?
When testing this, it seems like the Zoom links to access are different for different registrants.

I need to send out a sequence of emails to encourage attendance to my Zoom Webinar.
For the first email, I can include the Zoom Registration Link.
But for the reminder emails, I want to send the actual Zoom access link. How do I do that or where do I find that?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @ye1001.

Use the Source Tracking links in the Webinar configuration.  See this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065543

I haven't personally used this to determine which registrants came from which URL sources, only to determine the effectiveness/reach of each URL.  I highly recommend you create a test webinar and try adding a few registrants to see if you will get what you're looking for.

Zoom will send each registrant their own customize Join link to the Webinar.  You should never send out a "generic" link to directly join the webinar.  Seems like you may already understand that, but it's an important thing to know.

Set up the reminder emails (typically sent 1 week, 1 day, and 1 hour before the event) in the Email Settings section at the bottom of your Webinar setup page.  Zoom will automatically send the customized Join link to each participant.

Ray_Harwood_0-1716507302239.png

See this Zoom Support article for help on customizing the registration process:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063516 

I hope that helps!

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !