cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View participants from a previous meeting

mor427
Listener

Hello!

Is there a way to see the participants from a previous meeting?

TIA!

Lynda Moriarty

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @mor427, thanks for posting for the first time. Welcome to the Zoom Community!

Yes, there is a way to see the participants from a previous Zoom meeting. As a host or an alternative host of the meeting, you can access the participant list from the Zoom web portal. Here's how you can do it:

1. **Sign in to the Zoom web portal:** Go to the Zoom website (https://zoom.us) and log in with your Zoom account credentials.

2. **Navigate to the "Past Meetings" section:** On the Zoom web portal, click on "Meetings" in the left-hand menu, and then select "Past Meetings." This will display a list of your previous Zoom meetings.

3. **View participant list:** Find the specific meeting you want to view the participants for and click on its topic or title. This will open the details page for that meeting.

4. **Access the participant list:** On the meeting details page, scroll down to the "Participants" section. Here, you can see the list of participants who attended that specific meeting.

Please note that you can only access the participant list for meetings that have already taken place and were recorded in your Zoom account's history. If a meeting was not recorded or is not listed in the "Past Meetings" section, you won't be able to view its participant list.

As the host or alternative host of the meeting, you'll have access to the participant list and other meeting details. However, if you were a regular participant in the meeting and not the host or alternative host, you won't have access to this information.

I hope this helps you view the participants from your previous Zoom meetings. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

It didn't work.  I have a recurring meeting and when I go to the past meetings and click on each, just goes to the recurring meeting info page