cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Going Haywire!!!!

DMisuraca
Listener

Since the update yesterday my video is going haywire, flashing in & out almost constantly in my square while on a meeting. It will show my co workers screen in mine, it will show my entire zoom room view screen in mine etc. It's flashing like a light show, hoe do I fix this issue???

6 REPLIES 6

JBAsset
Listener

Having the same issue. Zoom was working fine yesterday. Started a meeting this morning, Zoom updated  and my video freezes, flashes in & out and shows the participant. Let me know if you received a fix for this

DMisuraca
Listener

I had to go into the video settings & change 2 things:

1) Change the "Adjust for low light" from Auto to "manual"

2) Click the "Advanced" (in video settings still), and uncheck the "Optimize quality of the video/send with de-noise"

So far so good, it has been a fix for me, hope this helps you too!!

thanks for the reply 

how do i get to video settings? 

This seems to have resoled the issue

Thank you again 

WeeT
Listener

Also having the same issue. Video was working fine on Tuesday, logged in today and Zoom updated and I now have wavy lines all over the screen and video freezing. Have tried with an external webcam in case it was a camera issue and have also uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom client to no avail. No issues with other video call apps on the same device.

My view of other participants is fine but they also see my screen going haywire.

encara
Attendee