cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Flickering

dforand
Listener

When I screenshare my video flickers and won't stop. I have even had it mess up my system and had to reboot. I went through all the steps as noted here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360062306851-Troubleshooting-screen-flicker-when-sharing-a... and it is still doing it. This just started a few weeks

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @dforand, I would try unchecking or checking all the settings and start a new test meeting after configuring the following settings for hardware acceleration in the Zoom Client Settings ⤵

Within your Zoom Settings > Shared Screen > Advanced, check or uncheck the following settings in the screenshot to see if you're able to notice a difference.

Also, while in your Zoom Settings, go to Video > Advanced > check or uncheck the following settings in the screenshot to see if you're able to notice a difference.

Let me know if you notice a difference after configuring these settings! Hope this helps improve your meeting experience. 

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @dforand, just checking in! Were you able to configure those settings? If so, did this help? If it did great! Don't forget to click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. 

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

Actually the last update that Zoom did helped!!