cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Flickering

dforand
Listener

When I screenshare my video flickers and won't stop. I have even had it mess up my system and had to reboot. I went through all the steps as noted here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360062306851-Troubleshooting-screen-flicker-when-sharing-a... and it is still doing it. This just started a few weeks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Actually the last update that Zoom did helped!! 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @dforand, I would try unchecking or checking all the settings and start a new test meeting after configuring the following settings for hardware acceleration in the Zoom Client Settings ⤵

Within your Zoom Settings > Shared Screen > Advanced, check or uncheck the following settings in the screenshot to see if you're able to notice a difference.

Also, while in your Zoom Settings, go to Video > Advanced > check or uncheck the following settings in the screenshot to see if you're able to notice a difference.

Let me know if you notice a difference after configuring these settings! Hope this helps improve your meeting experience. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @dforand, just checking in! Were you able to configure those settings? If so, did this help? If it did great! Don't forget to click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Actually the last update that Zoom did helped!! 

Lesley0512
Listener

Same with mine. Pls help. What to do?

Appledump1
Listener

I, too, repeatedly experience this technical concern. Could you give me a solution to fix this problem? More often than not, the host's picture toggles between the visitor's video flickering. 

Richard03
Listener

It’s February 2024, and I just recently installed a separate flatscreen with a camera.

I have a MacBook Air and the internal camera works just fine but the external camera caused the screen to flicker.I have a MacBook Air and the internal camera works just fine but the external camera caused the screen to flicker.So I tried various settings

it turns out that under camera settings when I check the HD box, the flickering STOPPED !