cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users on meeting is in small size image video

Leosachetto
Listener

When using zoom in a meeting with more participants the image get small for each participant not on the normal size. here is the image:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LiHvKX3OiDX5ls_NRIFEMEFik63zmkaY/view?usp=sharing
Can anybody help with this issue?

12 REPLIES 12

Humashankar
Participant

Hi @Leosachetto 

Kindly check - Gallery View Settings
Zoom Window Size, Video Layout Settings and Display Settings

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063672

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Huma

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Leosachetto

Is this occurring using Zoom via a web browser or the Zoom app?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Zoom app on windows 11 

Same problem... but as well in the desktop version as in browser (Firefox).

One day everything was alright, the next day the problem suddenly was there.

There was an update this day, but download the previous version also didn't help..

ShropJohn
Listener

I have exactly the same problem following recent update

JRD
Listener

Hi,

I also have the same problem after I have updated to the latest version of Zoom. It is very annoying to see such small thumbnails and makes it unusable.

I 'm on version 5.17.11 (34827)

I never had this problem till the update. Is it possible to go back to the previous version?

Upics_
Listener

Buonasera..ho il medesimo problema  utilizzando Zoom tramite un browser Web su Windows 10 e niente serve per risolvere. Lei ha trovato una soluzione? Grazie 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone!

Our engineering team is investigating this issue. Please contact support if possible if you would like to provide meeting logs to assist in our investigation. I will keep you all updated as I know more. 

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Hello CarlaA

I had earlier reported the problem through Help->Report Problem. And provided logs.

I have just now update to version 6.0.0 (37205) and will test during my next meeting.

The user interface for 6.0.0 seems quite different.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thank you for the update! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

In precedenza avevo  segnalato il problema anche tramite Guida->Segnala problema. E fornito screenshot.

Ho appena aggiornato alla versione 6.0.0 (37205)  ed eseguito una riunuione di test. Il problema non è risolto, e le immagini della Galleria restano piccole ed inutilizzabili. Grazie per l'attenzione.

Hello CarlaA,

I see the same problem with the latest version 6.0.0 (37205).

Some additional notes. It appears that the size of the participant video decreases proportional to the number that can be shown on the screen.

If there are 4 in a 2x2 format, then each video occupies the top left corner of its box, at just 1/4 of size of the box.

If 6 users in a 3x2 format, then each of the participant video occupies just 1/6th of its own box.

We can just about make out the faces at this level, even though it is smaller, but is still usable.

But if I were to have more than 6 in the meeting, then its impossible, as each of the video becomes extremely tiny.