cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register participants for my meeting.

2xJonny
Listener

I have customized my account and meeting authentication settings so participants must be signed in to account associated with invited email and register on the registrant invite.

I have a meeting created on 7/1 that recurs daily until August 31. However, as of 7/4, when trying to register a participant, I get an error saying "This meeting is for authorized registrants only. Please enter another email address." 

I think it may have to do with the "close registration after meeting date" setting, but I do not have an 

Why is this happening and how can I avoid this?

I have attached my registration settings. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hello again, @2xJonny.

I haven’t tested the Close registration option with recurring meetings. My recommendation would be to turn off the Close registration option until you get to the end of your series, then turn it back on. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Creola
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @2xJonny,

Double-check the details of your meeting to see if it requires authentication to join, which will require the registrant to be signed into Zoom or in the appropriate domain with the related email address in order to successfully register.

I thought I turned off "require authentication" so people without a zoom account could register for my meeting. I'm getting this message for those w/o a zoom account, "This meeting is for authorized registrants only. Please enter another email address."  

How would you suggest turning off "require authentication" I can't find it ... 

Ray_Harwood

The option for requiring authentication is here when scheduling via the Zoom Web Portal:

Ray_Harwood_0-1714334968956.png

Uncheck the highlighted switch.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Yep!  That did it.  

Anabella
Listener

I'm having this exact problem tha had been reported, and it's ON the registration form, when prople finish writing the required information and you clic on the submit button at the end, a message pops up that says "This meeting is for authorized registrants only. Please enter another email address", and it won't let the registration go through!!!  If someone has solved this I will be greatful to know how to fix it