cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The recent updates on Zoom do not work for fitness/yoga instructors

Harteyc
Listener

Hi,

I have been teaching via zoom since Covid.

Happily doing so with no issues.

I share Computer Audio, pin myself to screen, with thumbnails of all attendees around the top or side of screen.

Since the recent update on zoom, when I share computer audio, this now takes up a large % of screen, and I can't make myself centre of screen with thumbnails around. Sharing Computer Audio used to appear in a small box at the top of the screen, and cannot understand for the life of me why this was changed.  See screenshot for how it appears now.

Am I missing something? Is there any way of getting rid of the big box on left telling me I am sharing computer audio?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

wayne_zhou
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Could you please try to switch back to the meeting tab and check if could help? 

wayne_zhou_1-1713777620596.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

cestmoi
Listener

This happened in two non-fitness meetings I attended today. It's a real problem. There is another forum post w/ some info that might help you. Still no fix for attendees, I don't think. 

Thanks for reply. I'm  currently looking for competitors to zoom as I can't continue as is as is causing lots of probs

wayne_zhou
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Could you please try to switch back to the meeting tab and check if could help? 

wayne_zhou_1-1713777620596.png

Ah is that all it is?! Ok thank you so much. Life saver!

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone! 

Audio-only shares will appear as tabs in the new meeting experience, but we will adjust them to ensure they do not shift the presenter’s view from their current meeting tab to an audio-only share.

We're committed to improving this experience based on your feedback. Your input is crucial to us, and we'll keep refining things over time. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

zackarie
Listener

ok