cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming to Hearing Aids Not Working

tntiger800
Listener

I can no longer have zoom meetings on my Galaxy S22U stream meetings to my Phonak Life LR90 hearing aids.  I have Zoom v 5.17.1 (18742) and Samsung One UI v 6.0, Android v 14.   Streaming still works for every other media (music, calls, Teams, Webex, etc.) I have gone into settings and searched for audio - nothing.  I have gone through all options and the only place I have found anything relating to audio is in Meetings.  I have gone into Meetings and selected on under 'Use Original Audio'.   This added an 'Enable Original Audio' option under Meeting Controls ... which allows me to switch between the phones speaker or standard ear speaker only.  Any help is appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @tntiger800 thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

You may need to adjust the Nearby device permissions for the Zoom mobile app on your Android device. If the issue persists, try deleting the app storage, uninstalling the Zoom mobile app, restarting your phone, and then reinstalling the app.

For more information, you can refer to our article on "Using Bluetooth headphones with Zoom."

Let me know if this helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?