cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultaneous Meetings in 1 Account

jmyers_fis
Listener

My company is on the Business Plan. Staff are all Basic Members of this plan. 

We provide networking opportunities to our clients. As part of this we set up meetings between individual clients and network matches. We can have up to 20 of these meetings happening simultaneously on any given day. What we would like to be able to do is set up the meetings all through one or two Zoom accounts for the client and their match to meet using the link we provide. This, as you might imagine, has not been working quite as planned. It's important that we are the ones who control the meeting link so that we can adjust things if anything happens either with the client, the match, or with us. We have other meetings that happen simultaneously out of one account, but we believe we've been able to get away with it due to having alternate hosts that are from within the same organizations. So this leads me to ask: 

Is there a Zoom Plan that would allow multiple simultaneous meetings in one account without alternative hosts?

Is there a Zoom Plan that would allow alternative hosts from outside of the organization? 

There are many reasons as to why we don't want to do breakout rooms, but if there's another solution that might solve this for us on Zoom (even if it means upgrading to a different plan) I'd love to hear thoughts! 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jmyers_fis welcome to the community! I believe I understand what you're attempting to accomplish. My first suggestion is to look into Zoom scheduler to see if it can help with scheduling meetings between your individual clients and automatically setting those meetings up. More information is available in the Zoom Scheduler FAQ, but we recommend assigning this to a licensed user on the account that is running/scheduling the meetings with the add-on.

If you don't want to go that route, you can Host multiple meetings simultaneously if you follow the prerequisites! Secondly, to my knowledge, with alternative hosts, they will both need to be licensed users on the same account.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!