Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

An empty folder created in Ubuntu

I am a zoom user and my computer runs Ubuntu. From version 5.10 (5.10.3.2778) through the current version (5.11.3.3382), I've been having one problem (which is serious to me). When zoom starts, my home folder gets an empty folder called "Downloads" c...

SamG by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video problems when using OBS virtual cam

I have a client with a setup for classes in their Gym that has a PTZ cam that is setup to use NDI because of the distance from the camera and the PC. I am using OBS with the virtual camera plugin to support the NDI to the PTZ camera. This works most ...

Elements by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing and blocking ONE participant

Is there a way of removing and blocking ONE participant from a meeting without having to lock the entire meeting?I am a professor and, occasionally, a student may become disruptive. Is there a way to remove the student, block them from returning to t...

acroy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

40 min limit

Hi everyone. I have the basic free subscription. I scheduled a Zoom for 2 other people and I will not be joining. I just want to ensure that the meeting will NOT be limited to 40 mins since only those 2 people are in the meeting. I guess I want to en...

cbovio by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW to zoom.

I have an important meeting on Monday and was told to download zoom - which I have done and tested camera and mic. Information is telling me that it can only last 40 mins? The meeting is 2.45 hours! HELP

not working live streaming to Youtube

I have youtube canal (and it has been allowed there zoom aplication and streaming) but when I wanted to live stream from zoom, this appeared: The user is not enabled for live streaming. I detaily followed zoom´s instructions and everything is accordi...

pvymet1 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes