cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set another reminder time for the .ics file exported from the Zoom platform, for Outlook.

ITARB
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I export the .ics file for the Outlook version, a time of 10 minutes is suggested. I would like to change it to 15, as it is in the exported file for Google Calendar(see attached screenshot), for example. In Outlook, I already have this time set to 15 minutes(see attached screenshot), in the Zoom Desktop client I set the Remind me 15 minutes before my upcoming meeting option to 15 minutes, but ... .ics suggests 10 minutes (see attached screenshot). Where can I change this value? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

colt4
Explorer
Explorer

While I don't believe you can edit the default ics file generated you could create your own calendar invite to email with your preferred reminder interval. There is also a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, that can send calendar invites with a customizable reminder interval.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

One way to  accomplish this is to manually edit the .ICS file.

You can right click on an .ICS file and click open with and then select text edit or notepad.

The value you want to change is Trigger. Once you edit it, save it as an .ICS file.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 01.51.29.png

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!