cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending reminder emails

Melisa_BossLady
Listener

I feel like this is something that I am just missing because I swear it used to happen automatically. How do I get Zoom to send a meeting reminder to my participants?

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Melisa_BossLady welcome to the community! Suggest sharing to your particapnts that they have the option to Enable upcoming meeting reminders.

Secondly, If you are using calendar integration (which is what I would recommend setting up) Zoom will remind you of meetings that you are hosting and meetings that you've been invited to.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Not a great option to suggest your client/attendee sets up their Zoom software to please me. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @adunhill can you please elaborate on your reply a bit? As Enable upcoming meeting reminders is a suggestion to your participants or just a little reminder of that setting for you and is not required if you're not leveraging a calendar service or Meeting Registration! 🙂 

You also have the ability to use Scheduling Integrations e.g. Google Calendar and Google Chrome Extension and its features for sending Zoom meeting invites via email address within the Guests field and a notification reminder of an upcoming meeting. 

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 3.02.13 PM.png

Do you mind I ask how you are setting up meetings and inviting users to the meeting? Curious on the process of you scheduling a meeting and sending invites.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!