cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Sharing

Missy1
Listener

Please help as I can't find the answer anywhere. All of a sudden I can't screen share with my clients once they get on the meeting with me. I've been through all the settings I believe. I can screen share when I first start the meeting but once my client hops on, I can't anymore and get that I am restricted from screen sharing. I am the admin.  

5 REPLIES 5

GeraldSantana
Listener

Can anyone answer it? Please. Thanks in advance.

This article provides an in-depth analysis of the five best research paper writing services available in 2022 and brings you to essay writers world, It analyzes each service's strengths and weaknesses, taking into account factors such as pricing, quality, and customer satisfaction, in order to provide a comprehensive guide to help students navigate the research paper process. This article is a valuable resource for students who are overwhelmed by the number of research paper tasks they must complete.

p018423
Listener

I have faced same situation Missy1 as above.  I found how to make it from setting, that means the screen sharing is inactive when other guests participate in the zoom meeting.  under this, I want to inactive but it is only allowed to change from active to inactive by IT administration.  No idea how to make it.  That's why I want to strongly looking forward to getting right guideline from other professional people on Zoom.  Pls help me and Missy1.  thank you  Hyun Joo Park from Korea (***********, 821054946258)

sdavis
Listener

I am having the same problem.  I am noticing that when I have Fathom recording it will not allow me to share my screen.  This has been interesting since I'm the admin for the account, and the persons on the Zoom meeting can share their screens with me.  Help!  

Ellya
Listener

У Вас проблема в настройках  зума!!! Надо убрать флажок блокировки экрана в режиме ожидания гостей. У меня была такая же проблема. Внимательно просмотрела настройки и вуаля!!!

Ellya
Listener

Не в питании, а в настройках зума.