cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find list of recurring meetings with no fixed time

jack1147
Listener

The list of my recurring meetings with no fixed time are not at the end of list of upcoming meetings. Where can I find them?

12 REPLIES 12

Doubletop
Listener

Me too!

Darrell-S
Listener

Me, too, also!! (See several other related postings!!!)

jack1147
Listener

Can no one answer this question? I need to cancel some recurring meetings on a paid Zoom Account, but there seems to be no way to access them. They are not at the end of the list of upcoming meetings like they used to be. Has Zoom just thrown up their collective hands and declared, "We just don't care anymore what your problems are, just keep sending money!"

RvGeest
Listener

Where's the 'no fixed time' option?? It just disappeared for some strange reason!
Grrr.....#@$!

bryanpet
Listener

Me too! They disappeared after a client update last week. If I log into my web account the meetings are still listed there, but do not show in the client even if I create a new one in the web account

Doubletop
Listener

I had a play with this. I created a new meeting in the updated Zoom. It doesn’t allow you to enter recurring meetings. I logged out and back in again and my new meeting was still there.

I then went to the web page and my new meeting was there with all my existing recurring meetings. There I could amend the new meeting to be recurring.

Back in the app and the meeting had disappeared.

Back to the web and made the new meeting non-recurring.

Back to the app and the meeting remained missing.

There is clearly a bug in there it just needs somebody in Zoom to acknowledge

bryanpet
Listener

I just checked and another update was available for Windows  version 5.15.2 18096 and this seems to have addressed the issue. A new tab has appeared on the Meetings page called Anytime Meetings and all my recurring meetings have re-appeared listed under that tab

That fixed it!! as @bryanpet  suggested the new version 5.15.2(18096)  and at the bottom of the Meetings Calendar window is a line "Anytime Meetings". Click that and there they are.

As you already have the Zoom desktop client installed, check for updates:

• Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
  • Click your profile picture then click Check for Updates.

NanaDiva
Listener

I have a MAC but installed update 5.15.3 (20121) That did it - thank you!!

julieanita
Listener

me too!  i stuffed around for ages to even begin hosting today's meeting,  so so annoying,

julieanita
Listener

Thanks everyone! I"m on Mac also.  Upgraded to 5.15.3 and it's fixed - I don't like it - but at least in very small font on the right hand side it now has the words 'Anytime Meetings' which pop up if you click on it.