cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce/zoom meetings integration

kellylawson
Listener

I have moved to a new position in the marketing department. We had zoom integration for webinars and it did not work for our needs. We have since moved to Zoom Event meetings and the sync is not working within Salesforce to integrate Zoom meetings. I am really struggling and would like some help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @kellylawson.

My understanding is that each CRM vendor is responsible for developing their own interface. Zoom provides the data via API, and it is a reliable data source used by many interfaces. You should reach out to Salesforce for assistance. 

FYI: I tried the Salesforce integration when I had their trial, with no success. The integration from FreshDesk, while a bit simpler, integrated with 2 steps and performs to my expectations. Salesforce doesn’t help tiny businesses like mine … FreshDesk Support has a motto: “Treat one-person and thousand-person clients the same.”  The difference is very apparent to me. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @kellylawson.

My understanding is that each CRM vendor is responsible for developing their own interface. Zoom provides the data via API, and it is a reliable data source used by many interfaces. You should reach out to Salesforce for assistance. 

FYI: I tried the Salesforce integration when I had their trial, with no success. The integration from FreshDesk, while a bit simpler, integrated with 2 steps and performs to my expectations. Salesforce doesn’t help tiny businesses like mine … FreshDesk Support has a motto: “Treat one-person and thousand-person clients the same.”  The difference is very apparent to me. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !