cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving Cloud Recordings on an expired account

kaveesha21
Listener

Hi, I previously had the paid version of Zoom. It was expired, but forgot to download the recordings on my cloud storage . I really need to access the recordings. I paid my all Invoices. How can I get Zoom to grant me access? Please give me a Solution for this Problem. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi @kaveesha21 

I think if the recording or your expired is still no more than 30d, it should can be recover please make sure u are at least in Pro license & check your recording trash. 

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

how about report? need to renew the Pro License as well?

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Your cloud recordings are still available, but you will need to re-subscribe to Zoom Pro to access those cloud recordings. 

pmbabazi
Listener

One of the admins deleted my recordings before my account expired. Now i need to access them but i can not even see the trash icon. If i renew or resubscribe my account, will i have a chance to get my recordings.