cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meetings

officetbolm
Listener

Hello,

I used to be able to schedule 50 recurring meetings at once, now I am limited to just 20.  For a weekly meeting, this goes pretty quick.  Do you know how I can go back to more meetings or other options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @officetbolm... thanks for your patience!

My inside contact asked for clarification from the support team.  The drop-down for "how many occurrences" is indeed limited to 20, and is not otherwise "manually editable".  However, the End Date field will "auto-range" the end date availability.  If you select Weekly, it will allow you to pick a date that would include up to 60 occurrences.  Most people seem comfortable creating a series that runs through the end of the calendar year, and creating a new meeting series starting the following year.

By the way, for a monthly meeting, this does mean you should be able to pick and end date 5 years into the future, in order to reach the 60-recurrence limit.

Similarly, for example, if you pick weekly and then designate that the meetings will occur on Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri, the calendar selection will allow you to pick a date 60 weeks into the future... but when it creates the occurrences, it stops at 60.

I've tested all of this on my test account, and it works fine.  Not being able to pick a "number of occurrences" over 20 is a small nuisance with an easy work-around, I'd say.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @officetbolm.

I was surprised when I checked in my own account and also see these new limits:

• Max occurrences: 20 (used to be 50)
  • Latest End Date: 2 months  (used to be 1 year)

This Zoom Support article also still has the old information:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064248 

I’ve reached out to my internal Zoom contacts for clarification. 

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @officetbolm... thanks for your patience!

My inside contact asked for clarification from the support team.  The drop-down for "how many occurrences" is indeed limited to 20, and is not otherwise "manually editable".  However, the End Date field will "auto-range" the end date availability.  If you select Weekly, it will allow you to pick a date that would include up to 60 occurrences.  Most people seem comfortable creating a series that runs through the end of the calendar year, and creating a new meeting series starting the following year.

By the way, for a monthly meeting, this does mean you should be able to pick and end date 5 years into the future, in order to reach the 60-recurrence limit.

Similarly, for example, if you pick weekly and then designate that the meetings will occur on Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri, the calendar selection will allow you to pick a date 60 weeks into the future... but when it creates the occurrences, it stops at 60.

I've tested all of this on my test account, and it works fine.  Not being able to pick a "number of occurrences" over 20 is a small nuisance with an easy work-around, I'd say.

Thank you so much Ray!  I appreciate your help.