cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover deleted recordings on a basic account?

foddrij1
Listener

Hi there, 

I'm guessing there isn't a way to help me here, but I thought I would try it. I deleted the wrong recording on my zoom, and it said it would be permanently deleted from my computer. Is there a way to recover it from the Zoom webpage? I have seen ways to recover with the Pro account, but I only have the Basic account. I figure there's no way to recover it, but I just thought I would try. 

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

2 REPLIES 2

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

If you recorded locally ( on your desktop ) and deleted it only via web, the recording will be continue to be on your desktop. Please check this article for steps to access your recordings locally:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206277393-Finding-and-viewing-local-recordings

More specifically:

sachinzoom_0-1676428906149.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Jameswalter
Participant

In the navigation menu, click Recordings. At the top right, you will see a Trash icon if there are any cloud recordings in the trash. Click the icon to see any deleted cloud recordings. Click Recover on the right to retrieve the recording.