cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings

Sonnenblume123
Listener

Hello together

I can no longer find my recordings on Zoom. I still have the link to the Zoom Room and the ID, but I can't find these recordings in my history or anywhere else. Now I wanted to ask if it is possible to trace what happened to this recording via the room and the ID?

Thanks for the help

6 REPLIES 6

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Sonnenblume123 , were they local recordings or cloud recordings? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Bri

As i remember I clicked on local recordings. I already searched at my online Zoom Profile where I could'nt find anyting and also looked in my cloud recordings. Also I searched on both of my laptops, but there isn't any hint of my recordings. I know, that one of my computers shut down during my recordings. 

Cause I still have the Link and also the Zoomroom identification number, I wanned to know, if it is possible for Zoom to look into the meeting to see on which profile the recording has been saved. Cause I have one profile I pay for and one profile for free. I think the computer which shut down was the one I logged in with the payed profile.

Du you know if it is possible to look that up?

Thanks 

Shayne

Hi @Sonnenblume123 ! Could you please create a support ticket? That way, our technical support team could look deeper into your inquiry. Here's the link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000996591 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Bri

Thanks for your support. I created one.

Kind regards,

Hey Timothy

I looked already everything up, so my lokal recordings and also my cloud recordings. The thing is at my profile I finde nothing and also not on my computer. Thats why I wanned to know if it is possible for Zoom to look up where the recordings have been saved.

Kind regards,

Shayne

Zoomisthepits
Listener

All of my recordings were cloud recordings. Now, via ZOOM, none of this is available. Where can I find these to delete some and free up some cloud space on my account. I have done this in the past with no problem, but now something has changed that has "disappeared" all of my ZOOM cloud recordings. Please let me know how these can be retrieved in ZOOM. Zoomisthepits