cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Help - Why don't I have Recording disclaimer showing up in my admin account?

KF2402
Listener

Hello All,

I'm trying to set up recording disclaimer and I do not have it showing up in my account.  Anyone else have this issue and if so how did you correct it?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

pieterbotes
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @KF2402 

You will need to be on one of these accounts and have the following privileges:

• Enterprise, API, Education, or Business account with 100+ licenses
  • Account owner or admin privileges

If all of those conditions are met then we will have to look further into this.  Here is our support article on the recording disclaimer setup.

Customizing the recording consent disclaimer – Zoom Support

Have this answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

Thanks!

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @KF2402,

The custom recording disclaimer is only available for specific account types.  Please see the prerequisites section on the support document below.

If your account qualifies, then reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) and they can help get this enabled for you if it not showing up in your Account Settings today.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360026909191-Customizing-the-recording-consent-disclaimer

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button at the bottom of this message so that others in the Community can benefit as well.

Thanks!

acompton

You have to click the checkbox "Ask host to confirm before starting meeting" for the "Customize Disclaimer" option to become available.

acompton_0-1641317371655.png