Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Telephone conferencing

I have a "Pro" account, and I host a couple video conferences a month. I also host one group that likes audio-only - just traditional conference calls. Zoom has "add on" Audio Conferencing starting at $1200 a year.I feel like I am missing something. ...

avedis by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need 3000 capacity zoom meeting

Please I want to buy a 3000 capacity meeting. Not webinar please. I want the attendees to see the number of people in the meeting. I have a 3000 capacity webinar but it was not effective for me in that respect.

Profile Picture Options

Can we have the ability to set multiple profile pictures, and then an option per meeting whether we want to display one of the pictures or just leave it blank/initials of user etc.?I may want to display different avatars for different types of meetin...

SR-UAE by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing multiple sessions / accounts

We will be hosting a conference with six simultaneous sessions. Our organization has acquired extra licenses so that we are now at six. I created the meetings all in the main account. However, none of the other 5 accounts are assigned to anyone. How ...

Flagging Content for the Host

Hi Everyone, Does Zoom offer a way for Participates to flag timestamps for the host. For instance if there is an event that happens in the meeting such as disciplining or curse words to allow multiple people to flag that moment and view a timestamp r...

inviting participants to zoom on iPhone 8

Having trouble inviting participants to meetings on iPhone 8. Cannot email invitations once meeting is started. Also participants unable to join meeting on iPhone as says there is another meeting going on. This problem just started ! Help!

Hello Zoom Community

I have virtual background on zoom but my appearance disappears, how can you get a background where you can see me and the new virtual background. Best wishes Joseph.

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25