cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile PIcture - Hiding

MEGLMT
Listener

Is there a way to temporarily hide my profile picture?  Sometimes I want it to show and other times i do not.  I would like to be able to hide it as opposed to deleting it completely 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Profile pictures can be hidden by the host prior to or during a meeting - if you are the host, you should simply be able to select Participants -> ... -> Hide Profile Pictures during a meeting or zoom.us/profile/settings -> Meeting (Basic), -> Hide Participant Profile Pictures in a Meeting.

There is no current method (to the best of my knowledge) to toggle off your own profile picture in the middle of somebody else's meeting. Please be sure to submit a feature request directly to Zoom Support so they can put this on the roadmap!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

bstrelko

Profile pictures can be hidden by the host prior to or during a meeting - if you are the host, you should simply be able to select Participants -> ... -> Hide Profile Pictures during a meeting or zoom.us/profile/settings -> Meeting (Basic), -> Hide Participant Profile Pictures in a Meeting.

There is no current method (to the best of my knowledge) to toggle off your own profile picture in the middle of somebody else's meeting. Please be sure to submit a feature request directly to Zoom Support so they can put this on the roadmap!