cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Zoom Invites

indrajitdg
Listener

Hello,

I have had multiple instances when I am not receiving any Zoom Meeting invites. I tried the different suggestions in the forum but none of it worked.

This creating a very difficult situation as I am missing critical invites. Please provide advice to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Indrajitdg

6 REPLIES 6

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Please describe what you have already tried so you don't get  a lot of suggestions that didn't already work.

Here is a Zoom  support article related to this issue;

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032808951-Not-receiving-emails-from-Zoom 

Regards

indrajitdg
Listener

Thanks for your response. It is a personal account and not managed by anyone. 

I tried the following:

Gmail

1. Select More.
  2. Select Spam.
  3. Search for ***********.

Note: For Gmail, you can also search all mail folders by selecting All Mail under More, then searching for ***********.

Frank_TB

Hello,

Please confirm that your question is in regards to Meetings and not Webinars.

Were you required to register for the meeting?  

I don't think a Zoom meeting sends an invitation unless;

A) Registration is required.

B) The meeting host has set up an integration with an email / calendar application.

@Bort  Can you confirm? Thanks.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Frank_TB 

That is correct. When a Zoom Meeting is scheduled (without registration), there is no required step to share the invite with others, but Zoom does offer a few different methods to do so, such as providing the basic invitation (for sharing through email or other messaging service) and creating a calendar event with Google, Outlook, or Yahoo, which can then be used to invite specific contacts. 

Hello Bort, I'm very confused about Zoom's behavior. I have been searching the community about all the threads stating that invitees are not receiving their Zoom meeting invite. You mentioned that zoom does not send an email to invitees. I notice that when creating a meeting, I have the option to select iCal, Google or Other Calendars. My invitees have many different platforms...outlook, google, etc, I cannot just pick one type of calendar for my invite. As an invitee, I don't see the invite appear on my calendar, even without receiving an email invitation. I'm very confused. How do I proceed so that recipients get my meeting invite??

Frank_TB

Thanks @Bort !