Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Share

We are piloting a co-teaching program in the second semester. We will have multiple teachers in one Zoom meeting with over 100+ students. Our administrators are wanting us to have them move in and out of breakout rooms like they would move around in ...

mhenson by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

option buttons won't show

I have this problem that whenever i click an arrow button to reveal more options of a certain feature, it won't show the options, but still let me click them. It doesn't help very much though, because I don't know what I click.

Resolved! traduzione simultanea

ciao,come posso fare una traduzione simultania da inglese a italiano durante una call zoom?ho gia provato a trovare il mondo sulle icone,ma non sono riuscito.grazie mille

gianni74 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Number of Frames per session

I have my video settings set to show 49 frames to a screen. Screen is a large 65inch TV.But only 42 show. I have tried a number of different screen resolutions with no success.Does any one have a suggestion to resolve?

Beacom1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom not syncing with google apps

My iphone zoom app just stopped syncing to my google calendar app and stopped sending invitations via gmail. I had changed my google password earlier. How do I restore syncing?

AliceL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

audio, cannot hear the speaker

Good afternoon. Can you help me with the audio function of zoom-meetings? When I want to participate at a zoom-meeting at first I can hear the speaker, after some sentences it stops and the voice is always interrupted.

Remove Teams link from meeting invites

When I schedule Zoom meetings, I always click "add to Outlook calendar". The meeting in Outlook would display the link and telephone numbers for the meeting. Recently, a Teams link has also been added to all meetings. How do I remove the Teams link? ...

Recording

Is it possible to record only the speaker while keeping the gallery view?

Giu by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use Video Backgrounds

I am trying to create video backdrops but I only see the message that I need to allow the feature. It is allowed. I am using our school district client zoom. I do not know what version it is. I even tried to activate virtual filter but still i cannot...