cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No history - for phone or meetings

EPG
Listener

If I accept someone else's zoom meeting, unless it is on my calendar, I can't get any information on the meeting: length of time, who connected with, etc.  For billing clients this is a real nightmare.  

If someone outside my network calls from their Zoom phone can converts the call to a meeting or invites me via phone call, I don't have a record of it in my meetings or in my phone calls.  

Is there a tool anyone is using that tracks this?

I have zoom phone and Zoom meetings.  Device: Zoom client on Windows 11 PC

Thanks,

Super Frustrated

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@EPG - are the people who are hosting the meetings members of your account, or external?  By design, the meeting statistics are only visible on the account that hosts the meeting since they are associated to the user that hosted it.

EPG
Listener

These are hosting members outside my account.  They are external.  My issue is I get invites from others and can't easily track the meetings.  Even the video phone calls don't track because they become a meeting.  Its is total bs.  If you received a call, you need to be able to see it.  If you accepted a meeting, you should see a record of it.  Not a recording, but a record that you were on a meeting for 20 minutes or 3 hours, etc.

colegs

I am sorry that the record of the meeting is only on the host side.  You are welcome to open a feature request for the ability to view meetings you participated in within the Zoom Calendar to see if that is functionality that can be added to the service.