cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Meetings/Recurring Meetings Are Gone! The answer...

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Zoom has listened! 

The removal of the Home tab and replacing the contents of the Meeting tab with the one-day calendar of events has been REVERTED.  Log out and back in on your desktop app to see the Home and Meetings tabs at the top, and select the Meetings tab to see the layout previously available prior to the roll-out of 5.15.3.

Please see this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/17564111105677

My previous post from 7/12/2023 at 10:20am/MST is included below...

------------------------

Greetings, all!

Yes, the update to 5.15.3 has made a change to the Meetings tab. Please - no whining or complaining here - I'm just the messenger providing you with information!

Previously it looked like this. where you could see a list along the left side of all upcoming sessions (meetings and webinars):

Screenshot 2023-07-11 173615.png

Now it looks like this, with meetings ONE DAY AT A TIME on the right side:

Ray_Harwood_2-1689181987869.png

Click the arrows to move forward/backward in the calendar, or click the calendar icon for "today's meetings".

If you have any recurring meetings with no-fixed-time, they will be listed under the "Anytime Meetings" drop-down.  If you don't have any, the drop-down won't show.

This new view on the Meetings tab is what was previously on the Home tab... and the Home tab is now gone.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !
73 REPLIES 73

Did this! And guess what? 

The whole change that I was frustrated with went away. 

Did they get rid of it? Is it being assigned randomly to users? Is Zoom a giant pile of chaos?

Who knows. This platform is driving me nuts. Can't wait for FaceTime to get the features I need. 🤦🏻

WoW!  They're back...my list of meetings!!  I click "Meetings" in the top menu bar and they appeared as before!  Wishing everyone the best! ę

WGM
Listener

OMG, how disappointing! Is there any way I can get someone a zoom on the phone to talk about this? Earlier this year, they removed a feature that I used in every one of my meetings. There was no alternative or the replacement of that feature. I went through about six months of email with zoom support to no avail. Essentially after 15 or 20 email exchanges, was something like “it is what it is, we can’t resolve your issue, and we will continuously look for improvements”. Really?

Dear @WGM

It seems like if you are the business, business plus or enterprise contract customer and  the owner or technical support representative ,or is you are the premier/premier support plan user,  you can contact to them by the phone.

Other wise, chat is the best support. What is the service!!

by Chitosen1030

marciesolomon
Listener

Cannot join a weekly meeting that I have been invited to, not one that is in "anytime meetings."  Please advise how to join.

Dear @marciesolomon

I am not the person you're responding, but just share my experience.

If no one is able to see the "anytime meetings "tab, first, just reboot the PC. 

Then if nothing happened, just restore zoom or update it as the newest.  Please force update. I've been waiting for regular updates, it was not happen.

If you have the latest ZOOM, you will beable to  see the "Anytime meeting" Tab.

And your set up meetings are not disappeared.

The surest way to see the meetings you have already set up for now is to go to https://zoom/us 

→ My account → Meetings → All Meetings.

You can see the all meetings you have booked there.

I hope this information helps you.
by chitosen1030

ShantaGabriel1
Listener

OK I accept what your saying but my meetings never looked like you describe.Are you saying that recurring meetings are no longer possible to be scheduled? And what happened to all my recordings.  It looks like I no longer have my old account at all even though it is paid as pro. I'm confused.

Hello @ShantaGabriel1 

I am not the person you're responding, but just share my experience.

Of course you can schedule recurring meetings. You can choose recurring when you schedule a meeting in the desktop ZOOM app.

And the meetings you've created so far haven't disappeared.

The surest way to see the meetings you have already set up for now is to go to https://zoom/us 

→ My account → Meetings → All Meetings. You can see the all meetings , you have booked, there.
No one knows when we will be able to see a list of all meeting schedules as before. So I decided to sync ZOOM with Google Calendar so I can see my ZOOM meeting schedule in Google Calendar and also set up ZOOM meetings from my calendar.
It is much less stressful than looking at just one day and one day from a small tab.
I hope this information helps you.
by chitosen1030

Janezo
Listener

Are you starting from the Zoom website or the Zoom app? I'm working on a Mac desktop and the things you've described aren't appearing for me, no matter where I look. Zoom's ability to let me create standing links in the desktop app that worked any time, any day, indefinitely, was a critical feature!

I'm not the person you're responding to, but I'm in Windows and I can still create them, I just can't see them once they're created. 

Also, I just want to see upcoming meetings of all sorts not just the recurring/ anytime meetings. Now I have to open the webpage to see them. I haven't opened the webpage in more than a year and now I need to leave it open. 

ChangWill
Listener

I have many  recurring meetings with no-fixed-time, but there is no "Anytime Meetings" drop-down" like your picture.

Hi @ChangWill
No matter if you have fixed time meeting, "Anytime Meetings" drop-down" are there.
If you cannot see it at this stage, please reboot your PC first. Then if nothing happened, just restore zoom or update it as the newest.  Please force update. I've been waiting for regular updates, it was not happen.

Once I got the latest version, I was able to find the tab too.

You wrote "No Fixed time meeting", does that mean you have multiple meetings scheduled that start at different times?

If so, you can see the meeting schedule if you set the date by tab.

The most reliable way to confirm them is 

→ My accout → Meetings → All Meetings. You can see the all meetings there.
Then, if you sync with Google Calendar, you can see them on Google Calendar and set up zoom meetings from your calendar.
 Hope it helps your struggling, 
 by Chitosen1030

chitose1030
Listener

Thank you very much, Ray_Harwood.
     I am a Japanese user. Now, in Japan, there is no published solution to this change at all. So your kind explanation was very helpful.
      Fortunately, I found "Anyteime meetings" and I can see the meetings by day.
The only way to see all of them as before, it  seems to be to go to Zoom's homepage and look at "Scheduled Meetings" under "My Meetings" in My Account.
    I hope the next update will allow me to see all my ZOOM appointments listed as before!
Sincere thanks for your help. 
by Chitosen1030

RaewynKnowles
Listener

So how do I get the panel back on the Left side of the page that shows the list day by day, week by week and month by month... which is much more time efficient when having to rebook, alter and go to the next meeting? When will this problem be rectified?

Dear @RaewynKnowles,
When will the ZOOM meetings that have already been set or will be set be seen as before i, day by day, week by week as before we had....unfortunately, no one knows at this time.
The surest way to see the meetings you have already set up for now is to go to https://zoom/us 

→ My accout → Meetings → All Meetings. You can see the all meetings there.
Then, if you sync with Google Calendar, you can see them on Google Calendar and set up zoom meetings from your calendar.
 Hope it helps your struggling, 
 by Chitosen1030

NickYoga
Listener

Thanks Ray. I have good news to share. After several hours of worry and searching around, I decided to check for Zoom updates and there was one, which was odd seeing as I would normally receive a reminder. Then I restarted my PC just in case. Good news is that last night I could see the ONE DAY AT A TIME list you described and I also discovered that my list of meetings was also visible on the web version rather than the app version of Zoom, so that was reassuring as a back up. Then this morning, it's as if nothing has changed, in the app version that I use every day, I now see the old style complete list of meetings down the left hand side. I wonder if it was all a bad dream! A simple notification from Zoom would obviously have been a good idea and saved unnecessary time and anguish. The first time I realised there was a change was when I tried to launch a recurring meeting and ended up being late for my own hosted meeting because my list disappeared. Setting up new recurring meetings still looks a bit odd but as I don't need to do that yet, perhaps I'll wake up tomorrow morning and find that aspect of scheduling new Zoom meetings has also rectified itself!

Brindyspal
Listener

Thanks for all the advice.  I've reinstalled the Desktop, but I have a Mac with a silicone chip so it is a different version than the default listed one.  Still no recuring meetings listed, and no dropdown for Anytime Meetings that I can find.  Any other suggestions or shall I just use the web browser?  Thanks again.

I'm not a mac user so can't advise further, sorry. No idea if raising a ticket with Zoom will generate a useful reply...

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@Ray_Harwood Thank you so much for sharing this helpful info! I'm so sorry for the frustration this has caused. We're in the process of reverting this change. In the meantime, as Ray mentioned, you may need to update your Zoom desktop client to version 5.15.3 and locate your recurring meetings from the Meetings tab in the Anytime Meetings drop-down arrow. We have a new support article about this issue and will keep it updated with new information as it becomes available.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I *am* on the lastest version. 

There is no "anytime meetings" drop down. That is the point.

Y'all have made nothing but bad user interface decisions for about two years.

Who is running this company?

This is nonsense. I can't believe you are bing so hostile to your paying customers.  After finally updating to 5.15.3 yesterday, I could see the Anytime Meetings link and all my scheduled meetings, today, the link and my meetings are not visible.  Am I going to have to cancel my contract and look for another Meeting package?  What does it take to get you to respect your customers?

gregf
Listener

curious if your need to state "no whining or complaining here" is an indicator to the company that you are regularly making horrible decisions for your customers. I haven't been this baffled by a company since Microsoft introduced Windows 8. Y'all are batty.

ShantaGabriel1
Listener

I downloaded newest version and NO Meetings showed up. I teach a weekly class at an exact time every Wednesday. That is not an ANYTIME meeting. 

I also signed up again for monthly pro account. Still no recurring meetings.

Thanks but this still is an unwelcome upgrade. Shanta Gabriel

RobBob
Listener

Sorry Ray, it worked yesterday, but today I can no longer see either the Anytime meetings tab or any of my scheduled meetings.  Zoom is very broken and close to unusable.

If you haven't already, revisit clicking "Meetings" on the menu at the top of the page, and see if your meetings will appear.  I did a couple of hours ago, and there they were!  I so hope this works for you!

Thanks, that worked, but the interface still looks different than it did yesterday.

Anytime Meetings still does not appear anywhere.

I hear you!!  Let us hope we experience no more "surprises" and/or we are alerted and advised on navigating if there is another drastic change!  

sfhlcsw
Listener

I figured it out, but it wasn't obvious at all.  What a crazy "update."  On my MacBook, if I open the app and go to any date 2/3 of the way down under the date and time in VERY SMALL AND FAINT print is "anytime meetings."  if you click on that my meetings show up.  All my meetings are anytime since occasionally I need to change the time of one.

NickYoga
Listener

Thanks again Ray, just one supplementary issue perhaps you can help with: my list of recurring meetings includes several that are not connected to specific dates ie participants know to use 'the usual' meeting login, no matter which day we meet. But when I now try to set up a new recurring meeting, I am faced with specific date choices: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly - none of which achieve what I'm after. Am I missing something very obvious?

They have depreciated the "no fixed time" option from the desktop client. Now the only option is to schedule a "fixed time" meeting, and then log in via web browser to edit the meeting to "no fixed time." This is an absurd feature to remove from the desktop client and a completely unnecessary extra bunch of steps added.

billy917
Listener

i can no longer find the "anytime meeting" anywhere on my desktop app. I had it yesterday but now it's gone. this is some serious BS! Zoom charges way too much to be this poorly designed. 

Wai-WENDY

Thank you for the information, Ray. 

RaewynKnowles
Listener

Kia ora Ray

Can you confirm that the one-off meetings as well as the reoccurring meetings/appointments will populate on the left side 'Upcoming' panel so that all meetings are in chronological order?!?!

Because as it is now the Upcoming panel list is split, and doesn't give me a clear indication of all my online work; as the reoccurring meetings are down the bottom and easily missed.

Cheers Raewyn