Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transpcripted Call

Is there's a way that when we are using zoom, the call is also being transcripted at the same time?

Jha1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rename during Meeting

How do I get a new participant to rename themselves during a meeting? Some new people sign on showing a name of "iPhone", "iPad", or "Zoom User". How do I find out their real names without interrupting the meeting? Trying to explain how to rename to ...

Bonjour

Je suis très heureux de prendre part aux programme , la seul difficulté que j'ai c'est parceque c'est la première fois que je découvre cette application et que l'utilise, j'ai besoin du temps pour m'adapter afin de suivre le programme comme il se doi...

Schedule meeting times

Unable to set meeting times on desktop client prior to current time for future scheduled meetings?

Bob1953 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration Functionality not working today

Although in My Zoom Meetings, the Registration field Required button is turned on, suddenly today the Registration functionality is not working. Anyone else is experiencing the same?

laraa by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automating Zoom Updates

Hello, We're noticing users who don't open Zoom on a regular basis aren't receiving the automated update notifications or are ignoring them which in turn is causing alerts when clients run vulnerability scanning on their network as the applications a...

Black screen during screen sharing

Someone hosted a Zoom meeting and I joined via Zoom on web on my computer. I'm unable to use screen sharing and view the screen of the participant sharing but my mobile (Zoom app installed) has no issues. Is screen sharing and viewing of the screen n...

noelow by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Licence

Hey, we have an urgent problem with our license. there is a call in 2hours and we are not licenced yet. We purchased the business licence on monday. In our profil is noted that we have to wait for the money transfer and that there is just a licence r...

Recover deleted recordings on a basic account?

Hi there, I'm guessing there isn't a way to help me here, but I thought I would try it. I deleted the wrong recording on my zoom, and it said it would be permanently deleted from my computer. Is there a way to recover it from the Zoom webpage? I have...