cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Disable

BongWingky
Listener

Hi Guys, i can't login to my zoom account, it's mention my account have been disabled, anyone ever face this issue before? i don't get it why my account has been disabled by zoom. 

Thank 

9 REPLIES 9

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @BongWingky 

Sounds like an admin has disabled your account, unless you are getting a specific error code, which may point to something else. Do you have a screenshot? 

Hi @Bort 

Please see below screenshot 

BongWingky_0-1629987510964.png

do you have any idea why this happen? 

Thank 

Bong Wingky 

I received a similar code. How to get a fix?

ACPL
Listener

My friend  had the same issues too.. Could it be hacked during the zoom meeting??? 

Bort

Hi, 

Error 1003 generally means that your account has been disabled by an admin on your account. Please reach out to an admin who runs your account and request they re-enable your profile. 

If you are a stand-alone user and have no admin, you will need to contact Zoom Support for help. 

I'm getting the same error, though I'm the only user on this account.

I've tried to contact support, but not getting any reply or help.  

What's more frustrating is that Zoom is still withdrawing Payments like normal.

hi, 

how to contact the zoom support??

my account has error 1003. i contact the zoom support then the bot ask my email n host key. i dont know my host key code? 

do u have any solution?

BAD SERVICE EXPERIENCE
I buy zoom pro meeting from this user"dp9i3dfboq" at shopee for RM53.20. I just manage to user one time only and then my account get disable. 'Error code is 1003'.

Try to chat at Zoom Support buy Zoom chat only entertain paid user. I letter try to seek help from community but i cannot post my comments because i cannot login to my zoom account. Zoom start give bad service.

To zoom admin please fix my issues.
my email: ***********

Iqbal-Bandung
Listener

I'm also facing this issue,,, "account is disabled, please contact support" without any codes.

has tries to "Forget Password" to fix this issue.. but nothing happen... still "account is disabled"