Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

convert video error

Hello. yesterday in march 31 2023 I had a meeting via zoom and I recorded the meeting. but after the meeting ended I converted my recordings and after finishing the video that I converted was broken and the sound didn't appear and the duration of the...

TIMOSD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit time of meetings

Do notices go out to participants when a time change is made in the desktop app?Best regards,Fred

buymv by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reject alternative host

I've been invited to be an alternative host but I don't want to. How I could reject the invite from my end?

illy1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Red flashes during meetings on MAC

Hi All,Got a client that is continuing to get red flashes on the screen during zoom meetings. It doesn’t appear to happen when using the zoom app but it does happen when using the web browser. I don’t seem to be able to find many hardware settings to...

Resolved! I can't update Zoom on my MacBook

When I try to open Zoom on my MacBook, I get a message that reads "Your app version needs to be 5.12.2 or higher to sign in. Please update to continue." When I try to update, however, I get another message that says "Unable to install updates. Error ...

Original Sound not working

I use a Tibet singing bowl regularly and used original sound, which worked very well for years until about a month ago. I have applied two updates in the last month and my client is on the currently recommended version. This week I was on three Zoom ...

k999 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes