cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone Issues

sprovost
Listener

Good afternoon everyone. Can you assist? I am on a 2017 HP Laptop. I have a problem with the microphone during a ZOOM meeting. I can log in with no issue. However, I can see and hear everyone, but they cannot hear me. The video is working fine. I have went through testing the microphone, but it's not recording or repeating what I say. I've upgraded all of my drivers and systems with HP this morning, and they say it should be working. Again, it's still not working. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @sprovost welcome to the community! Can you share the model of the HP laptop you're using? As well as the Zoom version you are currently running? 

Also, do you mind sharing the options you have for microphones? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I have the exact same problem as @sprovost. Here is my information--what can I do to solve this issue?

Many thanks.

jfkljc

My information:

System Model           HP ENVY Laptop 17-ch0xxx   x64-based PC

ZOOM 5.15.6 (19959)

sprovost problem (the same as mine)

Good afternoon everyone. Can you assist? I am on a 2017 HP Laptop. I have a problem with the microphone during a ZOOM meeting. I can log in with no issue. However, I can see and hear everyone, but they cannot hear me. The video is working fine. I have went through testing the microphone, but it's not recording or repeating what I say. I've upgraded all of my drivers and systems with HP this morning, and they say it should be working. Again, it's still not working. Any suggestions?