Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Impossibile to join a meeting

Help Help HelpI'm trying to join a meeting (The second part; the first was yesterday, obviously with another ID) but it's impossible with my Mac (but with Iphone it works good). The message is "you have been removed by the organizer", but it's not tr...

Incorrect meeting time

When someone joins my Zoom meetings it usually tells them the meeting was scheduled in the past at the time I created the meeting. I schedule meetings through the Microsoft Outlook calendar using the Zoom plugin. Wondering if this has something to do...

MartyB by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can Meeting ID become invalid after joining from same link

Greetings of the day..I had got a link to join a webinar, i joined in from the link. In mid of the session during lunch break, that i had got disconnected from the webinar. Tried to join from the same link but it shows "INVALID LINK". how is it possi...

dipen by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Static hissing noise during meeting

During the meeting, we hear distorting, static hissing noise if one of the participant does not mute herself. The participant is using a Chrome Book. We need her to muted herself during the meeting. She can only unmuted herself if she want to talk. W...

2gether by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

microphone issue

i am using zoom from last 3 years or so from by desktop with lenevo 300 fhd webcam. the problem is with my voice it works well, but when mic is exposed to a good blue tooth speaker the sound distorts or stop being reproduced to the participants. what...