cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged Out of Zoom account

MoniqueJov11
Listener

Hello there! I also have access to my colleague's zoom account. I would like to know if I will automatically get logged out of his zoom account if he moves to another location. 

Like if he travels somewhere. In my case, I was logged out of his account when he had an out-of-town trip.

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @MoniqueJov11 

By default, an account can only be signed-in to one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you are signed-in to your colleague's account on the Zoom app on your laptop, and they do the same thing (from home or while travelling), you will be kicked out of their account automatically. 

Also, its important to keep in mind that sharing accounts is against the Zoom Terms of Service, so it may be best to consider other alternatives to directly accessing their Zoom account. Something like Scheduling Privilege can help you schedule meetings on their behalf, without needing to sign-in to their account. Just depends on why you need access to their account. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.