cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to schedule a meeting with a merchant.

DanielCooper
Listener

Hi There! I am working with a company which offers mango Juul pods online, I want to schedule a meeting with one of the sellers, who's working there. Please guide me how to do this as I am using this platform for the first time.?

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @DanielCooper

There are a couple of different ways that you can schedule a meeting through Zoom. One way is to open the desktop application (Zoom Desktop Client) and on the home screen click on schedule. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 2.40.16 PM.png

 This will open up a pop up window where you can choose all of your preferences for the meeting including date and time. 

If you scroll down there is an important configuration that will need to be made by you. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 2.42.03 PM.png

 Choose the calendar that you use. As you can see, I use Google Calendar for my meetings. 

What this will do is when you click on save it will open up an event in Google calendar (after authentication) that you can add your participants (email addresses) to the meeting. 

The next step is just reviewing that all of the information is correct and then sending the meeting to your participants. 

Now the Zoom Meeting event will be in your calendar and all that you have to do at the time of the meeting is either go to the meeting tab of your Zoom Desktop client, or go to the calendar event in the calendar of your choice and select start or join the zoom meeting. 

Very important. Make sure that the email address of your calendar and your zoom account are the same or the calendar integration will not work. 

Below are some support articles that you can use if you run into any issues. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488243-Using-calendar-and-contacts-integration

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings

I hope that this is helpful. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?