cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't sing in today, please help

Olga14
Listener

Hi
Today when I enter my email (at gmail.com) and my password trying to sing in with my Apple ID, I can see that the web page accept my password, but then, it redirects me to the sing in page again (instead of my account page). What's going on?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Olga14 @VladislavL welcome to the community! As Apple ID is a sign-in method, I would highly advise creating Zoom Account credentials if you're having issues utilizing Google, Apple ID or Facebook sign-in methods. 

Here is how you can still sign-in to your Zoom Account without using the other sign-in methods as a workaround. 

1. Sign out of your Zoom existing account.
2. In **zoom.us/signup**, enter in the email address that matches your Google, Apple, or Facebook login.
3. Click **Sign Up**.
You will receive an email with sign up instructions.
4. Click **Activate Account.**
5. Enter your desired password twice.
6. Click **Continue**.
7. Enter in email addresses of contacts to invite or choose **Skip this Step.**
8. Click** Go to My Account.**This will take you to **Profile** page of the existing Zoom account.

It should now show the Google, Apple, or Facebook icon that it showed previously, as well as an email icon to indicate that you can log in with email address and password.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

daichinorco
Listener

Hi Olga14. I had exactly the same problem so I contacted Apple about it and just got solved like a few minutes ago. Here's how I did it. I used my iPad to do this but should work similarly on iPhones as well.

・Go to Settings app

・Tap on your name at the Top

・Tap on "Sign-in & Security" > "Sign in with Apple" > "Zoom" > Stop using Apple ID. (I was scared to push on the last button since it said "you may be asked to create a new account" but Apple representative said it's not going to delete ur Zoom account info and all it does is just deletes your data in the App and resets your cache. He was right and it did not delete my account in my caes but keep in mind, do this at your own risk)

・Open Zoom App

・Tap on "continue with Apple" > select "share my email"

After completing these steps, after 2 weeks of continuous failed attemps, it finally worked!! After that, when I logged into my Zoom account on my Mac, I was given a warning saying somethink like "looks like your email address has been changed recently. Which one do u wanna use from now on?" and gives me two options, the altered icloud address which should look like "***********" and your real iclud email address for your appleid. choose the real email address and you should be able to login.

English is not my mother tongue so there might be some grammar mistakes so if there's anything that doesn't make sense, feel free to ask me any questions.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi olga14,

please see the zoom support articles

Signing in to Zoom with Google, Apple, or Facebook - Zoom Support

Troubleshooting sign-in issues

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065255

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

Hi there

I've been trying to sign in for 3 days now and keep failing.

I can see this in my search bar: https://zoom.us/signin?error=access_denied&_ ..........

And one time I got this on my screen (but only once):

{"status":false,"errorCode":300,"errorMessage":"Ой! Нам не удалось выполнить ваш запрос. Повторите попытку.","result":null

{"status":false,"errorCode":300,"errorMessage":"Ой! Нам не удалось выполнить ваш запрос. Повторите попытку.","result":null}

I've already cleaned cookies and cache on Windows and Chrome.

I'm using Widows 10.

I'm trying to sign in through my Apple ID (email/phone+password).

Olga14
Listener

Hi! no(  It didn't help. I reinstal Zoom app on my computer. It accepts my password but then redirects to the sign-in page again.

Eliot

hi olga,

please see support article on error code 300.

Zoom error code 300 - Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

hi eliot

I did everything it says but it still doesn't work. What else can i do?

hi eliot

I followed the link on error code 300.

I did everything it says but it still doesn't work. What else can i do?

My account through Google works fine but I need my account through Apple ID

Hi Olga! 

There is the same issue, I try to sign in through my Apple ID and it redirects me to the sing in page again. Do you have solution? 

Hi there

No, I can’t fix it(( Please, inform if you get any news on this issue

Vladislav 

from what country are you trying to sign in?

Russia

Vladislav, hi! Sooty to disturb you again. Have you fixed the issue?(

Eliot

hi olga14,

suggest you open ticket with support.

Contact Zoom Support - Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Olga14 @VladislavL welcome to the community! As Apple ID is a sign-in method, I would highly advise creating Zoom Account credentials if you're having issues utilizing Google, Apple ID or Facebook sign-in methods. 

Here is how you can still sign-in to your Zoom Account without using the other sign-in methods as a workaround. 

1. Sign out of your Zoom existing account.
2. In **zoom.us/signup**, enter in the email address that matches your Google, Apple, or Facebook login.
3. Click **Sign Up**.
You will receive an email with sign up instructions.
4. Click **Activate Account.**
5. Enter your desired password twice.
6. Click **Continue**.
7. Enter in email addresses of contacts to invite or choose **Skip this Step.**
8. Click** Go to My Account.**This will take you to **Profile** page of the existing Zoom account.

It should now show the Google, Apple, or Facebook icon that it showed previously, as well as an email icon to indicate that you can log in with email address and password.

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I’ve tried to login with my Apple ID email.  But associating Zoom with Apple ID creates a unique email.  Is that the one your referring too?  Is there anyway to tie a personal email to my account.  I don’t want to use an email to login.  That’s why I went with the convince of the Apple ID login. 

Hi

but what if my my zoom account (which I enter using my Apple ID) is already prepaid? That’s why I need it. 

By using the unique (Apple Private Relay) email created by Apple, I am not able to receive/view the signup instructions. As asked earlier, is there anyway to link my Apple ID Login with another method of signing in?

Unacceptable.  Doesn't work.  Brings me right back to sign in.  I need Zoom to work by TOMORROW as I'm the host.  I had a paid account under a Gmail address but that Gmail account was closed (employer sold to another business).  So I couldn't use the Gmail sign in since it would send the 2 part authentication to the defunct Gmail that I'd never see.  So I opened AND PAID FOR a second/new Zoom account under my Apple ID.  Now....I can't get into my SECOND paid for Zoom account under my Apple ID.  I WILL NOT buy a third Zoom account.  I need this fixed now.  Who do I talk to, what actual phone number for an actual human do I call on Monday morning 2.19.24?

SunnyPro
Listener

I have the same issue.  My paid account is on apple ID and unable to login to that account. Is there anyway to link personal email ID of the applied and use the paid account? Pls help immediately.  Thank you  in advance 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@SunnyPro see my reply below, thanks! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi, I don’t know what you are talking about? I couldn’t find any specific solution for my issue. My subscription was done through Apple device, which created some junk e-mail I’d based on appleID paid Zoom user : ***********) my email I’d linked to Apple ID is my personal Gmail Id. I am unable to access the paid account through my gmail ( which is linked to Apple account). Any help is appreciated.

daichinorco
Listener

Hi Olga14. I had exactly the same problem so I contacted Apple about it and just got solved like a few minutes ago. Here's how I did it. I used my iPad to do this but should work similarly on iPhones as well.

・Go to Settings app

・Tap on your name at the Top

・Tap on "Sign-in & Security" > "Sign in with Apple" > "Zoom" > Stop using Apple ID. (I was scared to push on the last button since it said "you may be asked to create a new account" but Apple representative said it's not going to delete ur Zoom account info and all it does is just deletes your data in the App and resets your cache. He was right and it did not delete my account in my caes but keep in mind, do this at your own risk)

・Open Zoom App

・Tap on "continue with Apple" > select "share my email"

After completing these steps, after 2 weeks of continuous failed attemps, it finally worked!! After that, when I logged into my Zoom account on my Mac, I was given a warning saying somethink like "looks like your email address has been changed recently. Which one do u wanna use from now on?" and gives me two options, the altered icloud address which should look like "***********" and your real iclud email address for your appleid. choose the real email address and you should be able to login.

English is not my mother tongue so there might be some grammar mistakes so if there's anything that doesn't make sense, feel free to ask me any questions.

Daichinorco, hi!!

Thanks a million! You’re a lifesaver!

A few days ago I found this option on my phone in Settings: Zoom —> Stop using Apple ID. And I felt like trying it but I was afraid that doing so could delete my account. So I decided to wait for a while. And now you describing everything step by step! I did what you said. And wow! My account is working wnow. Thanks for your help and detailed explanation again! I'm also not a native speaker of English. And your English is perfect!

My pleasure! Glad the issue is resolved. Have a good one!