cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view 100 video participant in One screen

M_313
Listener

Hey, 

Rightnow zoom has 49 participant video limit in one screen, how can view 100 participant in one screen? or above?

Please advice or any custom solution for this?

3 REPLIES 3

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Assuming you can get 49 participants per screen and run multiple screens of 49 (I have not tested this recently), you should be able to use a multi-viewer or window processor (external video hardware) to combine your computer's multiple video outputs into a single screen. Your computer would see these as different screens, but your monitor/display would only see a single input.

bstrelko_0-1710684985917.png

I am unsure about how many screens of 49 Zoom Client supports, but Zoom Rooms look to be capped at 3 screens (147 participants):

bstrelko_1-1710685070508.png

M_313
Listener

Hey, Thank you so much for sharing your idea. Yes I have same thought like it but instead of using multiple hardware we are keen to use ONE only and all the participant with 100+ should be view in single screen. 

Can any one show me some practical example for this? with any video need community assistance. 

bstrelko

Understood - in this case, the simple answer is that this isn't currently possible in Zoom. 49 is the maximum per screen.

Please feel free to submit a feature request directly to Zoom in hopes of getting this on their development team's road map.