cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share mic to breakout rooms?

JohnB
Listener

Hi,

Using version 5.10 of Zoom I am able to share a video with sound which is great. I can also share my webcam but cannot find a way to share my sound. What I would like to do as a host is to speak to all attendees while they are in the breakout rooms. I would love to hear it when anybody succeeded in getting this to work.

Greetings, 

John van der Baaren

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bethrizzotti
Listener

We just did this - you have to be running version 5.12 - released this week.  It works like a charm as long as the hosts and participants are on that version.  Upgrade your client.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

bethrizzotti
Listener

We just did this - you have to be running version 5.12 - released this week.  It works like a charm as long as the hosts and participants are on that version.  Upgrade your client.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yep, @bethrizzotti is correct. If you update to the latest version, you can broadcast your audio to breakout rooms as well. This article has more details: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/8550395207693-Sharing-screen-and-broadcasting-to-breakout-...

bethrizzotti
Listener

OOOO I feel like I'm an official ZOOMIE now that I was able to answer one!  LOL.  🙂