cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Screen Problem

aulademusica
Listener

Hello there, my image is showing in a  whole green tint. I've tried to run it in other platforms and apps and the image of my camera is perfectly fine. It' has to be something with Zoom specifically. I uninstalled zoom completely updated it, removed the acceleration hardware in video settings advanced, reinstalled the last zoom version and my camera is still in green color. I'm on Sonoma 14.2 (intel based). Please help!  

EDIT: Finally the problem was solved. Had to buy another Mac, but I solved it. If you are running an old mac with Open Legacy Patcher, don't expect Zoom to work properly. 

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

have you checked in zoom settings if you have some filter selected? zoom settings-->background & effects-->video filters. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

aulademusica
Listener

Hello! Is someone there??  HELP PLEASE!

have you checked in zoom settings if you have some filter selected? zoom settings-->background & effects-->video filters. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

To add to @DanHuber response, if you're using a green screen as your virtual background, you'll need to manually select your screen screen. The Knowledge Base contains information on Changing your Virtual Background image with the Recommended setup with a green screen. This will explain how to set this up for the best virtual background experience with your green screen.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

i checked and tried to solve it is not woring

yes there is not any thing to do. 

yes